Saturday, October 6, 2012

State of the Blog



Boy, you know things are bad when even Picard is on your case. It's true. I have been spending too much time on Facebook. And Pinterest.

2012 has been kicking my ass financially, health wise and mentally. I had such big plans for my blogs but it's almost more than I can handle to keep my book blog (Genre Wench) going.

I don't know if I'm going to be back here regularly before the year (or the world) ends. I have a few things in mind but as they say life is what happens while you are making other plans.

2 comments:

  1. Its always sad when life tries to get int he way of writing, especially if you are trying to do other things as well. Best advice is to just schedule yourself. That's how I find time for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Right now I'm finding that I can make schedules until the cows come home but my health doesn't always want to cooperate. I've also had some rather random things (a flood for instance) interfere.

      I'm hoping to get back to a point where I can have a schedule.

      Delete