Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Creative - Week 36

English: Yoga 4 Love Community Outdoor Yoga cl...
Image via Wikipedia
You do have to celebrate the little successes.

Sometimes that's all you have. But that's okay because they can add up. This week, I got all my blog posts done - on time. I managed to get 8 hours of sleep for the first time in months. I also managed not to blow a fuse at the restoration crew that told me they were done in my apartment for the day and then came back five times.

Small successes. Works for me.

This week's card:
Stretch Yourself  
Loosen your limbs and reap the benefits of a loosened flow of creativity. Well, no guarantees, but it's certainly a way to keep your neck, legs and back from cramping up every time you grip that paintbrush till your knuckles turn white. If you don't have time for a yoga class, stretch by yourself slowly and gently. Lie on the floor and tense and then relax different muscle groups. Don't forget to breathe regularly as you do this. 
I've been really bad. I haven't been to the pool in ages. I used to go to an aquafit class every Tuesday and Thursday. I've been meaning to go back. I just haven't gotten there yet. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm going to shoot for next Tuesday. I'll let you know.

Creativity Resources

A Workout For Geeks - Suggestions for making your workout less boring.

Geek Into Shape - A weekly workout for Twitter junkies.



Getting Creative is a 52 week project where I will try to work my way through 52 Ways to Nurture Your Creativity by Lynn Gordon. You're welcome to come along as I do a card a week for a year.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment