Saturday, December 31, 2011

Repost: Getting To Know... Me

1. You and Jesus go out to dinner -- who pays? 

Are you telling me that the Son of God can't get comped somewhere?

2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt a new name. Where would you go and what would it be? 

Probably England/Scotland/Ireland since I pretty much speak the language. Name: Machara Drake.

3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently? 

I really don't know enough about the states to choose. I could have done without my trip to Minot ND. That was kind of like hell.

4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do?

There's a Steve Martin movie where he says that if he woke up as a woman he'd just stay at home and play with his tits all day. I've always been curious about what intercourse feels like for the other gender.

5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?

Han Solo all the way. Harrison Ford's hands featured in some of my earliest sexual fantasies.

6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child? 

I can't really think of any toy I wanted and didn't get. I didn't have dolls but I don't remember ever wanting one.

7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.

Just three? You have no idea how long my list is. It resides in that alternate universe where all my chosen are single and willing.... Okay, top 3 at this particular moment Eddie Izzard, Bono, Angelina Jolie. Ask me again tomorrow that might all change.

8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?

Homophobic; drug, alcohol or gambling addiction; no sense of humor

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?

I can't remember any. I don't go to "scary" movies.

10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud? 

There's way too many to choose from. Sometimes my mouth is in gear before my brain's engaged.

11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution. What do you want to eat? 

Steak and eggs. Toast. A mimosa or five dozen - if ever there was a time to be elegantly wasted...

12. What's something that most people do that you don't?

Drive. I've never had a license. I have classic migraines with aura which means I can lose up to 80% of my vision at any time without warning. I don't feel that behind the wheel is not somewhere I should be.

13. Before you die you want to ...? 

Travel overseas. That would require that I save money which I don't seem to be able to do at the moment.

14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?

Go up to the International Space Station.

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?

A tiger would be fun. If I had a huge backyard.

16. A drug you'll never try? 

Coke or heroin. I think I might like them too much.

17. If you were an animal, what would you be?

A dragon of course.

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it have been?

I don't remember anyone I knew back then.

19. What's something a lot of people don't know about you?

I have an extra rib. I'm not kidding.

20. First celebrity crush?

Sad to say it was Shaun Cassidy (Joe Hardy). I grew up!

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?

A stiletto

22. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)?

Bagels with cream cheese and lox

23. Favorite parody movie?

Galaxy Quest or Spinal Tap

24. Worst way to die?

I think being drawn and quartered would hurt a lot.

25. Grossest injury you've ever seen?

Do the ones on CSI count? There have been a few "ick" moments on that show.

26. The worst injury you've ever had?

I cut my head open when I was a child. 44 stitches and a jagged scar.

27. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

It only comes once a year.

28. Sport you hate the most?

It's got to be a tie between golf and curling.

29. What state in the US do you want to visit?

I'd love to go to Hawaii this December...

30. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about? 

How to dismantle an atomic bomb. How to survive in a post-apocalyptic world.

31. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?

Have a nice day!

32. What makes an awesome party?

I have no idea. I've only had one. I still don't know what happened during it. All I know is that someone almost died.

33. What's your material obsession?

Music. I've gotten quite the iTunes habit.

34. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?

When I was in high school one of the guys on the football team yelled "Freak" at me as I walked down the hall. I smiled, bowed to him and said "Thanks, you just made my day." No one ever did that again. My friend's little brother once said he thought I was "neat". I was quite upset. I'd put a lot of work into being a freak.

35. Favorite type of dog?

Akita

36. Favorite carnival food?

Candy Floss


37. Morning or night person?

Somehow I've morphed into a morning person. I don't know how or why that happened.

38. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?

I've never been drunk. I've only taken "recreational" drugs 3 times and that was over 20 years ago.

39. Weirdest ebay purchase?

I've only ever purchased a video tape.

40. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?

Never been wasted. Never saw much point.

41. It's Saturday at 3am where are you?

Dead to the world in my cozy bed. Unless of course I have company...

42. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?

Ever? I'd have to say Terry. We had the same taste in men. We'd fight over guys on the street "I saw him first". Freak people out. But it really depends what I'm going out to do. Colleen is great to go to movies with because she usually has something to say afterwards.

43. Worst job you've ever had?

Attendant in a laundry mat. Use your imagination.

44. What's something your friends make fun of you for?

R-boy used to bug me about being a "Trekkie".

45. Favorite cereal?

Currently: Special K Red Berry

46. Book that you could read over and over?

One Fine Day In The Middle Of The Night.

47. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

I told my friend Johnny to be really nice and polite to this guy named Gary for a week. At the end of the week Gary came to me and said that she'd been really nice to him. I said that she's at her most dangerous when she's being nice. He turned pale and looked like he was going to faint. He went home early and we didn't see him for 5 days. I told Johnny what I'd done and we laughed. Of course this was in high school and Gary was a dweeb who'd been making snide comments about us for 3 years. I think he deserved ever ounce of torture we could get out of him.

48. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I'd be a draft dodger. If the question is could I kill or be killed then the answer is yes. I could kill to save my own life or the lives of others.








Reposts are posts written for previous journals or other places online that no longer exist.

2 comments:

  1. This was entertaining...can I do this in my blog ?
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zella! Happy New Year to you too! Feel free to use this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete