Saturday, October 15, 2011

Repost - Eddie In My Super Ex-Girlfriend





I am merely a regular man with a thousand times more money, intelligence and taste


I watched My Super Ex-Girlfriend last night. I have to admit it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. After all the reviews, I was expecting it to be a real floater. It was dumb and I hate Luke Wilson but it wasn’t the worst film I’ve ever seen.

Heck, I only watched it because of my everlasting devotion to and hots for one Edward John Izzard (as Professor Bedlam above). Personally, I think Eddie has got to stop making movies with Uma Thurman. They were both in that cinematic mistake The Avengers. I guess since Eddie got a pair of Uma’s tits out of the first movie he thought he’d try it again and see what he could scrounge. The mind boggles at the possibilities. I also don’t like the way their cinematic relationship is progressing. He tried to kill her in The Avengers, I had no problem with that. In this second movie she kisses him (which had the Eddie voice in my head saying “Get away from him you bitch!” -- Circle reference.) If things keep progressing they’ll be having sex in the next movie. I can already hear the Eddie lines that will run through my head should I ever be forced to view such a thing.

I bet you thought this was going to be a movie review.

You should know me better than that by now.







Reposts are posts written for previous journals or other places online that no longer exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment