Saturday, May 28, 2011

Really?


I don't have much to say about the second season finale of Glee. I know they were doing a “homage” to all the old RomComs but really? I was waiting for Rachel to throw her beret in the air a la Marlo Thomas.

Can Kurt be any more of a gay cliché? Yes I know that some gay men really love Broadway musicals and “the theatre” but I personally know some who don't. I know this is how Kurt would behave in New York but I'm looking for more depth of character. Something from him that goes beyond the cliché.

And Puck heading to the bar? Of course. Couldn't they come up with something better/different for the bad boy to do?

Why did Santana lose it? Her character has never shown that the Glee Club means very much to her. She was sent there by Sue and stayed for Brittany. Is it just that she doesn't like losing?

And of course they had to lose. If they had won there wouldn't be anything to build towards in the third and final season.

Oops. You guys did know that next season will be the last with these Glee kids didn't you? Everybody graduates at the end of season 3. The show's producer have been talking about getting a new bunch of “kids” for a couple of months.

I probably won't watch after this crop of kids “graduates.'


Read my other Glee related posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment