Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kissing Puck and Other Games

I am bowing to the inevitable. I will post Glee related things each Saturday until my current infatuation with the show ends. Since it keeps bringing up things in my past I don't expect that will be any time soon. Maybe the show will get canceled.






I'm just a bit weirded out by a new game called Kissing Noah "Puck" Puckerman. Puck and unidentified girlfriend are at Niagara Falls (why we don't know) where they're taking lots of pictures. They're also trying to kiss without being seen. The lady on the left in the screenshot above is "staring" so you can't make the couple kiss (by clicking on them) or you'll lose points or something.


I totally sucked at this game. Truth be told I suck at most video games. On my very first date I was taken to a video arcade. After a few minutes of watching "Kurt" show off I had a video game induced seizure. He must have really liked me because that wasn't our last date. 


There are only two video games I'm absolutely sure will not cause a seizure: Space Invaders (Atari) and Time Crisis. For some strange reason I'm actually pretty good at Time Crisis. Or I was. I haven't played in years. The last time I played was at an office party (in an arcade) and I beat everyone I played against. It freaked some people out because I'm not the most coordinated person in the world. I'm also the last person you'd imagine holding a gun.


I guess there is a game for everyone out there somewhere. 


Seems like they're making a game out of everything these days. Do you play any online/video/arcade games? Do you consider yourself a gamer?






Read my other Glee related posts here
Enhanced by Zemanta

17 comments:

  1. What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is just taking it one step too far. Puckerman can just come over to my house and he can kiss me all day long and no one will make him stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting.

    I am not a gamer unless you count FB games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should've known they would have some kind of crazy Glee games out there on the web. That's pretty funny. I love that show, though. It's one of my favorites right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from Comment Hour. Congrats on being chosen! :) Never been a gamer, but have a lot of friends who are, and I do understand the fascination with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in from comment hour!!! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some games I loved. Super MARIO..the original. Yes, I'm old. Nowadays I feel a little left behind and outta the loop. Guess that's why I study history. Always the last to know ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a weird game! I like playing games on my phone, but I'm definitely not a gamer. I like the more repetitive games like Tetris or mind games.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to give up Facebook games because I was too addicted to farming. LOL My family does like the Her Interactive Nancy Drew games. We can't get enough of those. Even my husband and 12 year old son!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha what a weird game to "secretly" kiss someone! I guess there is a game for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought Just dance 2 for our Wii!! it is soo fun!! and a great workout, the kiddlets love it also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Glee as well. But a kissing Puck game in Niagara Falls - What!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL from comment hour =) lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I play computer solitaire... but I don't think that qualifies!

    Visiting from the SITS Tweet Party #CommentHour!

    Blessings,
    Toqua
    http://ToquasCrafts.blogspot.com

    http://toquascrafts.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-02-22T13%3A56%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never seen this game, but I LOVE Glee. I'm going to have to check out all of your other Glee posts. Checking in WAY late from comment hour. I forgot, and was already in bed! OOOOPPSS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Dance Broadway and Project Runway are more up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I only plays FB games ( which I'm kinda get bored already ) LOL other than that, I'm into MMORPG -> the GangsterMind.com

    ReplyDelete