Monday, February 7, 2011

eco-max Hypoallergenic Laundry Wash

I don't talk about products a lot on this blog. When I find something I like or a product that may be harmful or doesn't work like it's supposed to I'll write about it. I found  eco-max Hypoallergenic Laundry Wash (HLW) at my local indie market.

I have allergies and very sensitive skin. Most detergents on the market cause a reaction of some kind. I usually stick to ABC or washing soda. When I can't find either I'm really stuck.

HLW has only six ingredients most of which are "food grade" or natural like water. There is no color. There is no scent. It's biodegradable and comes in a 3x concentrated formula that reduces packaging.

I know I sound as if I could be their official spokesperson, but I really like this product. I'm really happy that HLW has no scent to cause an instant migraine. I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to put on freshly laundered clothes and not itch. I only hope eco-max comes out with a dryer sheet some day.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I could find it in my neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing.

    And for popping by my blog on my SITS day.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete