Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Blood test kitImage by ☺ Lee J Haywood via Flickr
I don't have cancer. I just got a chunk taken out of my arm for nothing.... Do you have any idea what it looks like when they've taken layers of skin and it starts to heal? It's grossing me out.

They don't know what I do have. Had to go to the vampire's again so they could take 8 more vials of blood to test. SIGH. I guess I should be glad that my Dr. wants to do more blood work instead of going to the next phase which is a spinal tap. Supposedly they do it in 30 minutes and you leave the hospital in an hour. Still don't want anyone digging into my hip bone. I'm kinda funny that way.

June is filling up with medical appointments. Hopefully it won't be as bad as May (7 appointments in 2 weeks). On top of it all my batteries died in my hearing aids. I thought they were supposed to last for months. I haven't even had them for 4 weeks yet. SIGH.

I'm just going to keep plugging away until I find out what the heck is wrong. The other day I read about a woman who had to go to 100 separate doctors before they found out what she had. I think a lot of the time Drs. think, "well she can't have that," so they don't test for it. I think it's silly to rule things out before you've tested for them.

Why am I suddenly hearing "Tune in next week to Veterinarian's Hospital when you'll hear Nurse Janet say..."
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment