Monday, February 8, 2010

I Love Super Bowl Sunday

Yeah you read that right. I love Super Bowl Sunday. Not because I'm a football fan. I can't stand watching the game. I love SBS because of the ads. I love searching them out on YouTube and other places. What can I say I'm easily distracted...

Here are the first two I've found:





These crack me up. Let's forget about the term "Green Police" being used by the Nazis in WWII. Those damned Nazies ruined a lot of good stuff. Let's just forget about the implied loss of civil liberties. Calling Ayn Rand...

I think we can laugh at these commercials because they will (probably) never come to pass. I think almost anything taken to extremes is funny. I wish the ad had gone after the biggest environmental offenders: corporations. Then again, what are they going to show? They want companies to lease their vehicles and get new ones every couple of years.

I think people are just going have to agree to disagree on the Green Police commercials. Maybe we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment