Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some people just shouldn't talk.



Okay. I know she's only a teenager but she's been in the public eye for a while now. One would think that someone would work on making her a bit more articulate than your average teen.

I didn't count how many times she said "like" but it was, like, a lot. This is what she said about the Twilight phenomena:

"I've never seen it and nor will I ever," she tells Ohio's Q92-FM backstage at a concert. "It's a cult. I don't believe in it."

"I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires. I don't like any of the stuff. I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it."

"And like, it's just, I feel it's like, seriously, it's like people get like really into it. And maybe it's 'cause I'm like people always like fall in love with the characters, I don't know. It makes me not like, I don't know. I'm not into it," she says.

"But I feel really lame 'cause everyone's like so excited and I'm like not gonna talk about it."

A cult???? Does she even know what a cult is? I am so tired of celebrities saying stupid things.

No comments:

Post a Comment